Blutorden book

• Hello friends.

I have made a second book on my blood order collection. The first book was 5 years ago, this is an updated version 2. With 75% new material inside and a few of my favourite medals from volume 1.

The book is 100 pages in full colour and is £65 each book. I spend many hours making this book, each medal has a write up about the previous owner and details of the medal.

postage prices are;
    UK £5
    Europe £15
    USA £25
    Australia £30
    All are for tracked and signed service and include insurance.

If you are taking more than one book please PM me and I will send you a price.

payment;

please PayPal me on my new e-mail/PayPal address;
    jon.fish1923@gmail.com

please include you name and shipping in address and your MFF name.Also if you would like the book signed please say so, and any dedication etc.

Questions please PM me here.

I will endeavour to ship within the week of receiving payment. Obviously I have a full time job as well so there may be a couple days delay.

here are some taster pages from the 100 pages of full colour .......

( already looking for mew medals for volume 3) if you can help 😂👍

• Das sieht sehr interessant aus!

Du weist sicherlich,das es viele Interessenten dafür in Deutschland gibt, wahrscheinlich mehr als in GB.

Ich denke es wäre eine gute Idee,das Buch eventuell auch in deutscher Sprache auf den Markt zu bringen,nur mal so als Anregung.

Suche Mündungsfeuerdämpfer für Madsen MG 1903

• Code
    1. Dankeschön! Ich habe es versucht, aber ich konnte nicht verstehen, wie das geht! Ich habe nach den Verkaufsseiten gesucht, aber mit meinem schlechten Deutsch nicht einfach! Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, es zu bewegen? Danke Jon

Ich bin immer am Ankauf von Blutorden und Nachlässen mit Blutorden interessiert. Zahle sehr gut.

• Oh,I think you have not unerstand what I say.

I mean, you must write yor book also in german,because here are a lot of people who are intrestet in the book in german language.

Suche Mündungsfeuerdämpfer für Madsen MG 1903

• Yes, I see!
    the book is in English, however the text is easy and the photographs do a lot of the talking. You can still enjoy the book without good English skills. It is not purely a reference book, but a presentation of my collection. One day, if and when I do a reference book then yes I will also need it in German language. Thank you.

Ich bin immer am Ankauf von Blutorden und Nachlässen mit Blutorden interessiert. Zahle sehr gut.

• Thank you for the feedback. The book was really my project since March and Corona. It helped to move my mind from Corona and work, to something I love. I still have a few copies available, thanks to those who have bought them already and I hope you will like it.

• The French have today stopped export from the UK port Dover, so I was unable to post books today to those who have ordered them yesterday. As soon as the border is open again I will send them, hopefully only a day or two.

Anyone else wants one, get in contact with me.

Regards, Jon

• Really nice book , good idea and also good quality.

Grüße

Suche alles über die sowie Fliegerabwehr-Ersatzabteilung 1 bzw. 36.

Stünde ich wieder am Anfang, würde ich wieder handeln wie ich handelte.Ich bereue nichts.

• Thank you for the feedback. So far, very positive. I have to send some more from the post office Tuesday - I have some further copies available, does anyone else want to take a copy? Please message me and we can arrange it,

Regards,

Jon

• Dear colleagues, I have around 6 copies left available, the book will not be reprinted when these are gone. If you would like a copy please send me a message, thank you.

• A wonderful book Jon and a fantastic view at your collection. :thumbup:

Go get the last copies guys, you will never regret!

Suche Parteiabzeichen, Wochensprüche der NSDAP, "Mein Kampf" (besonders Hochzeitsausgaben) in sehr guten Zustand

• Thank you, 4 more ordered. I have very few copies left now. No problems with shipping from UK, post is insured anyway. Contact now before I run out. Thanks.